Making a complaint
Click here to submit your complaint online.
- You can make a complaint to us through any contact point.
- If you've made a complaint, the person most able to help will get in touch within three working days of the complaint being received.
- We'll use your feedback in our process improvement programme.
- If you are unhappy with how we've handled your complaint, let us know and we will look at it again through our escalation process.
- If you are still not happy after this second look, you can contact the Chief Executive at MetService, PO Box 722, Wellington 6140.
- As a final step you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman: