MetService Powder Watch Competition, 2017
1. These terms and conditions apply to the MetService Powder Watch Competition (“Competition“) to be held between 11 - 31 August, 2017 (“Competition Period“). Information published by Meteorological Service of New Zealand Limited (“MetService“) on how to enter and the rules of this Competition form part of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter the Competition to win the Prize, entrants must successfully sign up to the Powder Watch email between 11 – 31st August 2017 via the Competition form
3. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any entry not complying with the terms and conditions will be invalid.
4. There will be four winners. Two winners will each receive one pair of Merrell Women’s Aurora 6 Ice Waterproof boots plus Crystal Drift beanie and Scamper Solid socks RRP $428. Another two winners will each receive one pair of Merrell Men’s Moab FST Ice Thermo boots plus a Sub polar beanie and Courant Solid socks, RRP $448. The winners will be drawn on 1st September, 2017 and will be notified by email.
5. All entries must be accompanied by a valid email address. The winners of the Prizes will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of MetService sending the email, the prize will be deemed forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
6. By participating, all entrants consent to MetService, using their name and photo in any media for any purpose without fee or remuneration.
7. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over. Employees of MetService, any promotional agencies associated with this Competition, along with their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8. MetService reserves the sole right to verify the validity of entries and to invalidate any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The decision of MetService is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. MetService reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this Competition at any time.
12. To the extent permitted by law, MetService will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury to any person arising out of: (1) any entrant’s participation in this Competition or any Competition-related activities, (2) or as a result of the acceptance and use, misuse or possession of any prize awarded under this Competition.
For queries related to the MetService Competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org