MetService Powder Watch Competition, July 2016
1. These terms and conditions apply to the MetService Powder Watch Competition (“Competition“) to be held between 28th July – 15th August (“Competition Period“). Information published by Meteorological Service of New Zealand Limited (“MetService“) on how to enter and the rules of this Competition form part of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter the Competition to win the Prize, entrants must successfully sign up to the Powder Watch email between 28th July – 15th August 2016 via the Competition form on the MetService New Zealand Facebook Page
3. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any entry not complying with the terms and conditions will be invalid.
4. There will be 6 winners. 3 winners will each receive one pair of Merrell Women’s Aurora 6 Ice + boots plus two lift passes for a New Zealand ski field of the winner’s choice. Another 3 winners will each receive one pair of Merrell Men’s Overlook 6+ Ice plus two lift passes for a New Zealand ski field of the winner’s choice. The winners will be drawn on 16th August and will be notified by email.
5. All entries must be accompanied by a valid email address. The winners of the Prizes will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of MetService sending the email, the prize will be deemed forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
6. By participating, all entrants consent to MetService, using their name and photo in any media for any purpose without fee or remuneration.
7. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over. Employees of MetService, any promotional agencies associated with this Competition, along with their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8. MetService reserves the sole right to verify the validity of entries and to invalidate any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The decision of MetService is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. MetService reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this Competition at any time.
12. To the extent permitted by law, MetService will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury to any person arising out of: (1) any entrant’s participation in this Competition or any Competition-related activities, (2) or as a result of the acceptance and use, misuse or possession of any prize awarded under this Competition.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
For queries related to the MetService Competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org