Why advertise with us?
With over 200,000 daily visitors to metservice.com, its clear that Kiwi's rely on MetService forecasts to be ready for life, for commerce, for challenging ourselves or having fun. Our rural, marine and mountains sections are New Zealand's biggest sites in their categories. Metservice.com attracts a large and varied visitor base as outlined in our media kit and our range of free apps provide further opportunities for reaching consumers.
What’s more, MetService was voted second in the 2018 Colmar Brunton Public Sector Reputation Index.
MetService products are continuously updated with new features to offer users continued value. We welcome new advertising ideas and love to try something different. Our team are available to help you develop ideas that will work.
Contact email@example.com or by calling Hayleigh Kelly on 021 247 0311
Advertising for Not-for-profits and charities
As a state-owned enterprise, MetService places great importance on social responsibility and caring for the interests of the community. As part of our Social Investment Programme, each year MetService donates over $200,000 worth of advertising value to organisations doing great things all around New Zealand and the South Pacific.
If your organisation is a registered charity or a not-for-profit approved by IRD as a donee organisation, and you'd like to fund-raise through exposure on metservice.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Specifications | PDF 330kb - updated 10 December 2019
- Advertising Rate Card | PDF 75kb - updated 10 December 2019
- MetService Impressions and Unique Browser breakdown | PDF 180kb - updated 4 October 2019
- Advertising Format Suite | updated 27 June 2019
- Media Kit 2019 | PDF 5MB - updated 14 November 2019
- Weather Data Media Kit | PDF 150kb - updated 21 February 2019
- SwellMap Media Kit 2019 | PDF 666kb - updated 10 December 2019
Advertising Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
- MetService Advertising Guidelines Policy | PDF 1.5MB - updated 2 February 2018
- Advertising Terms & Conditions | PDF 50kb - updated 3 April 2017
MetService Mobile Website; m.metservice.com
The MetService mobile website is frequently visited by New Zealanders on a smartphone or tablet.
Average Daily UB
*Source: Nielsen Market Intelligence, February 2019