Why advertise with us?
With over 200,000 daily visitors to metservice.com, its clear that Kiwi's rely on MetService forecasts to be ready for life, for commerce, for challenging ourselves or having fun. Our rural, marine and mountains sections are New Zealand's biggest sites in their categories. Metservice.com attracts a large and varied visitor base as outlined in our media kit and our range of free apps provide further opportunities for reaching consumers.
What’s more, MetService was voted 5th in the 2021 Colmar Brunton Public Sector Reputation Index.
MetService products are continuously updated with new features to offer users continued value. We welcome new advertising ideas and love to try something different. Our team are available to help you develop ideas that will work.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Hayleigh Kelly on 027 264 3052
Advertising for Not-for-profits and charities
As a state-owned enterprise, MetService places great importance on social responsibility and caring for the interests of the community. As part of our Social Investment Programme, each year MetService donates over $200,000 worth of advertising value to organisations doing great things all around New Zealand and the South Pacific.
If your organisation is a registered charity or a not-for-profit approved by IRD as a donee organisation, and you'd like to fund-raise through exposure on metservice.com, please email email@example.com
- Advertising Specifications | PDF 450kb - updated 12 August 2022
- MetService Impressions and Unique Browser breakdown | PDF 300kb - updated 22 July 2021
- Media Kit | Updated 16 August 2022
- Weather Data Media Kit | PDF 150kb - updated 22 March 2021
- SwellMap Media Kit 2019 | PDF 666kb - updated 10 December 2019
Advertising Guidelines, Terms and Conditions
- Advertising Terms & Conditions | - PDF 69kb updated 11 August 2022